WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A Wealth Planner To Track Monthly Expenses, Income Streams, Debt, Savings, and Investments in Google Sheets
- An Annualized View of your finances (subscriptions and other bills/expenses, income streams, savings, and debt.
- An annualized dashboard view of your finances
- A debt payoff/snowball tracker
- This is a digital product. All sales are final.
- ABOUT LAUREN:Lauren is a sales professional employed at a Fortune 500 tech company in sales. She decided to get serious about managing money and building wealth when she graduated from college and didn't know the first thing about managing money. Like many, she called a financial advisor for help and realized quickly that they charge insane fees. What is more, she realized she could make higher returns by firing the financial advisor and managing her portfolio at home. After realizing that she was being taken advantage of, she started writing online about personal finance in 2021, in hopes that others would gain the knowledge they need to make informed decisions regarding their finances.My promise to you: If you take action (meaning you start tracking expenses and build your portfolio as outlined in this book)-there is NO reason that you cannot build your first $100,000 portfolio (as a starting point). The only applicable reason for taking this advice (and failing) is if we have a zombie apocalypse/take over...I'd say that's pretty unlikely!
A Wealth Planner To Track Expenses, Income, Debt, Savings, and Investments